Since our founding in 1977, we have tried to make our company the most quality oriented, reliable, and innovative painting, staining, and restoration organization in the Madison area. Over the years, we have tried to incorporate excellent craftsmanship with a progressive approach to painting and restoration.
Recognizing the need for a more intelligent, professional approach to residential and commercial painting, we set several guidelines in which to actualize the goal.
They include: quality, value, and integrity. These guidelines have become the cornerstone of our operation and have allowed us to become a leader in our field.
Project Guidelines: Continuity on the Project Site
Listed below are guidelines that enable us to manage a productive, well organized project. These guidelines should illustrate further our commitment to Quality, Value, and Integrity.
- We work on only one project at a time. We do not spread-out our crews.
- We employ only skilled craftsmen who take pride in their work.
- We operate with a “Team” philosophy. Labor and management share common goals.
- We operate a clean, quiet, non-smoking project site.
- We guarantee our work and are fully insured.
- We only use premium grade materials.
- We recognize that surface preparation is one of the single most important variables to product longevity.
Message from the Owner
I started this business over 30 years ago. I enjoy seeing a home “come to life” after a project is completed.
The objective is to clearly differentiate my company, the services we provide, and the quality products we offer. I hope you have as much fun viewing this website as we do in exceeding your expectations.
Eric L. Peters